Firm lawyers are very experienced representing clients on a wide variety of disputes regarding real estate before all of the courts in Israel, as well as before planning and building committees and appeals committees.
Our firm’s advantage lies in our ability to tailor a team for each client and for each matter, according to needs, and this can be seen in particular in real estate litigation matters.
The expertise required in the management of commercial litigation files and the expertise necessary in real estate matters require the tight cooperation of the partners and lawyers in the firm, each in their field of expertise and experience. Such cooperation is one of the characteristics of our firm, and our clients benefit from representation in real estate litigation which precisely meets their requirements, at the highest possible level of professionalism.
Our activities in this field include:
- Representation in complex real estate disputes in all of the civil courts
- Representation on all planning committees and on the appeals committee and the National Planning and Building Council
- Representation before the land taxation authorities
- Representation before the Israel Lands Administration
- Eviction claims
- Dissolution of partnership claims
- Claims for devaluation under section 197 of the Planning and Building Law