Yve is an experienced attorney in the commercial and corporate fields of practice.
Yve was born in the US and is an LL.B graduate from Tel Aviv University (2004).
Yve was admitted to practice in Israel in 2005 and has practiced law in leading law firms in Israel.
Yve holds an LL.B from Tel Aviv University (2004).
Yve has been a member of the Israel Bar Association since 2005.
Yve speaks Hebrew and English (the latter of which is her mother tongue).
- Handling a wide variety of commercial and international transactions and joint ventures, such as mergers and acquisitions and investment transactions, including the drafting of transactional documents and handling of negotiations.
- Drafting various kinds of documents and conducting negotiations including distribution agreements and licensing agreements, founders’ agreements and partnership agreements, service agreements, employment agreements, contractor agreements and option agreements, consultancy agreements, lease agreements, management agreements, etc.
- Drafting opinions in a variety of areas of the law, including corporate law and contract law.
- Providing ongoing legal and commercial advice to clients and providing responses to various legal issues, including in the field of corporate law and contract law.
- Provision of legal assistance to Israeli companies and foreign companies, including hi-tech companies, entrepreneurs and start-ups, advanced technology companies (including computer and software companies), venture capital funds, international companies, private investors and financial investors, and companies in the field of biotechnology, pharmaceuticals and medical instrumentation.