Oded has been a partner in the Litigation Department since 2013 and an attorney in our firm since it was founded
Oded works in civil litigation and complex commercial matters including contract law, corporate law, property law, intellectual property and general obligation law. In addition, Oded also deals with cases in administrative law, tenders, and provides ongoing advice to clients of the firm on various topics with respect to tenders in conjunction with local authorities and government offices.
Except for representation in complex civil litigation cases in contract law, corporate law, property law and intellectual property law, Oded has a unique specialization in handling and representing highly complex litigation cases in the field of infrastructure and development projects as well as a unique specialization in cases dealing with tender laws and representation in administrative courts.
Oded has gained recognition by the leading international ranking guide ‘The Legal 500’ for his achievements in the field of Dispute Resolution – Local Litigation and Arbitration
Oded regularly represents both private companies and some of the largest public companies of their field.
Oded provides advice to both developers and contractors in some of the largest-profile development and residence projects in the Israeli economy, from the stage of tender in government tenders to project performance and crisis management, and account settlements to highly complex litigation proceedings, both in the various courts and arbitration proceedings.
Prior to working at AYR, Oded worked as a lawyer in the litigation department of Ron Gazit, Rotenberg & Co.
During his internship, Oded interned for Justice Moodrik in the District Court of Tel Aviv-Yafo, where he worked mainly in administrative law and tenders.
Oded has an LL.B and BA in Business Administration from the Interdisciplinary Center Herzliya and an LL.M (cum laude) in Commercial Law from the Tel Aviv – Berkley Executive Program
Oded was admitted to the Israeli bar in 2007 and is fluent in Hebrew and English.
Over the past years Oded lead and took part in a series of complex cases and lawsuits in the area of infrastructures and building:
- Representation of and advice to the partnership of one of the largest infrastructure companies in the Israeli economy with an Italian infrastructure company in a dispute at a scope of NIS 2 billion with the Israel Railways Corporation in connection with the building works of Tel Aviv-Jerusalem railway.
- Representation of the largest infrastructure company in Israel in litigation proceedings at the Administrative Court and at the Supreme Court in connection with an earthworks and infrastructure works tender at a scope of NIS 225
- Representation of the largest retail company in Israel in a series of cases relating to contractual disputes.
- Representation of one of the largest development companies in Israel in a dispute at a scope exceeding NIS 100 million with a constructor of a shopping mall owned by the company.
- Representation of the largest retail company in Israel against a developer from which the company leased an area for the purpose of building one of its branches.