The firm represents developers, service providers and technology vendors, both Israeli and foreign, in the fields of energy, energy efficiency, and infrastructure. Experience and familiarity with the market, coupled with representing large organisations the consumers of large-scale energy and infrastructure, provides us - beyond our legal knowledge and experience – with an advantage in understanding the whole picture and translates into success for our clients.
Download Practice PDF >
Our firm provides legal services, including with respect to regulatory matters, tenders, licensing, commercial engagements with vendors and more, to entities in the energy and infrastructure market, with a focus on alternative energies and energy efficiency, as well as to some of the largest corporations in Israel in planning and infrastructure construction.
In addition, our customers include public and private entities that have high demands in relation to energy and infrastructure. We provide these entities with support and legal advice regarding the preparation of contracts with service providers, contractors and IPPs (as applicable), through the preparation of tenders, invitations for proposals, and similar competitive procedures.
The energy and infrastructure sectors have an impact on numerous professional fields, including financing, regulation, tenders, etc., in which the firm conducts ongoing work. Our knowledge and experience in the relevant fields of law guarantees our customers the best results.
- establishing a consortium for infrastructure tenders
- submitting tenders
- drafting tenders in the infrastructure sector
- negotiating and drafting financing agreements
- representation before authorities and assistance in obtaining licenses, such as licensing with the Electricity Authority
- contractor agreements
- operation and maintenance agreements
- Representation of corporations before private power producers
- Representation of companies in the field of energy efficiency