Dana is a partner of the Firm (since June 2013), and has been a member of the Firm since its inception.
Dana works in civil-commercial litigation and specializes in class actions.
Areas of Expertise and Legal Activity
- Dana received her LL.B. from the Hebrew University in 2006, and her LL.M. from Tel Aviv University in 2001 (cum laude).
- Prior to joining AYR, she was a lawyer at Ron Gazit Rotenberg & Co..
- Dana was admitted to the Israeli bar in 2007.
- She manages litigation files in a wide variety of areas, including: intellectual property, media, contracts, corporations and antitrust.
- She represents defendants in complex class actions dealing with the fields of media, food and retail, antitrust, consumer law, accessibility, labor law, environmental protection, taxation and collection.
- She represents clients in courts and in mediation and arbitration proceedings.
- Provides ongoing legal advice and assistance to companies in their day-to-day operations, including on issues of regulation, intellectual property, consumer protection and labor law.