"Yaron Reiter and Dana Amir have a no-nonsense attitude, and are very persuasive, both orally and in written arguments."
Dana is a partner of the Firm (since June 2013), and has been a member of the Firm since its inception.
Dana works in civil-commercial litigation and specializes in class actions.
Dana has gained recognition by the leading international ranking guide ‘The Legal 500’ for her achievements in the field of Class Actions.
Along with Adv. Dana Battat, Dana heads the Internship Program in the firm.
- Dana received her LL.B. from the Hebrew University in 2006, and her LL.M. from Tel Aviv University in 2001 (cum laude).
- Prior to joining AYR, she was a lawyer at Ron Gazit Rotenberg & Co..
- Dana was admitted to the Israeli bar in 2007.
- She manages litigation files in a wide variety of areas, including: intellectual property, media, contracts, corporations and antitrust.
- She represents defendants in complex class actions dealing with the fields of media, food and retail, antitrust, consumer law, accessibility, labor law, environmental protection, taxation and collection.
- She represents clients in courts and in mediation and arbitration proceedings.
- Provides ongoing legal advice and assistance to companies in their day-to-day operations, including on issues of regulation, intellectual property, consumer protection and labor law.